Buy 2 Small Random Camphor Laurel Cheese Platters for $50, plus pay only $12.50 postage and handling to all major centres within Australia. A total saving of $11.
Five Quick Random Facts about Camphor Laurel Trees
- These trees are large evergreen shade trees and are typically used as an ornamental tree.
- Camphor Laurel trees are also know as ‘camphor trees’ and ‘camphorwood’.
- The scientific name of a camphor laurel tree is Cinnamomum camphora. It belongs to the laurel family.
- Camphor laurels grow to be 20 to 30 metres (65 to 100 feet) in height and can live for hundreds of years.
- The trees have tiny flowers that are generally white in colour. These develop into small green berries that turn black when ripe. When the leaves are crushed they give off a camphor scent.