THE LASER DESIGNS
Large Wedding Laser Engraved Cutting Boards
About the Large Wedding Laser Engraved Cutting Boards
We pride ourselves on offering individual random shaped laser engraved wedding cutting boards which are within the specified measurements but come in unique shapes and colours.
Unlike other boards on the market, we make our boards from one solid piece of timber. No toxic glue is used.
Here at Australian Cutting Boards we use kiln dried timber because the timber will not crack if it has been dried properly.
Our Camphor Laurel Cutting Boards on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
The boards are unique as the timber has many different grains and colours which mean no two boards are the same.
THE CHOPPING BOARDS ARE UNIQUE SHAPES AND COMPRISE OF ONE PIECE OF TIMBER.
ABOUT THE LASER ENGRAVING
All the engravings on the website are templates, they are supplied with the one size and one font style. This helps make them cost effective.
The engravings are made on the front left or right side, depending on the shape and colour of the cutting board. This is at our discretion. Read Full Details Here.
As our website only shows templates we have attached a photo so that you can actually view our engraving quality.
THIS IS AN ACTUAL LASER ENGRAVED BOARD, SHOWING EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK.
POSTAGE AND DELIVERY
We engrave and ship within a few days. Delivery time depends on your location within Australia. Your order is sent from the Sunshine Coast, Qld. Please allow for these factors when you place your order with us.
CUTTING BOARD CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Our boards are easy to maintain. Follow our care instructions below to get the most out of your new cutting board.
- For everyday use, your chopping board can be washed in the sink with soapy water (detergent).
- Your board MUST be stored upright on it’s edge. Let the board stand upright on the dish drainer, or standing upright against a wall or special drying rack. You can also hang it up by the hole, if it has one.
- Leaving the board flat while wet, will cause problems with mould and cupping.
- Because the cutting board is one piece of timber, it needs to dry evenly on both sides.
- If cupping (warping) does occur, One way to fix the issue is to lay the cupping side up with a very damp cloth on the board. This helps to add moisture to the timber and stretch the cupping side back out.
- Oiling your board every couple of months, has many benefits. Even though cleaning your board with detergent is essential, it does tend to dry out your board. Regularly oiling your cutting board is required to keep the timber supple.
- Your board will also dry much quicker, either by hanging or safely sitting it in the draining rack. Also, a barrier of oil, will not let water penetrate and soak the whole board, meaning it will dry quicker.
- Food will not stain or stick to your board. Garlic, onion, turmeric, mushrooms etc will not stain or leave an odour in the boards.
- The only oil that will not go rancid is Grapeseed oil. Therefore we highly recommend it to oil your chopping board.
- This food grade oil, can be obtained from your local supermarket. It has no smell and no taste.
If you have any further questions about care instructions for your board, please contact us.
Please also read our return policy before purchasing your board.
IDEAL CUTTING BOARD USE
These unique Large Wedding Laser Engraved Cutting Boards make a great gift for an upcoming wedding, for serving at the wedding reception, or even as an engagement present etc.
An ideal server to be used anytime to serve cheeses, dips, chips etc on the lasered side of the board and use the plain side for everyday chopping, a dual purpose cutting board.