Australian Cutting Boards Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you purchase products through our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
Services means the purchase of products on our website
the “Website” “site” are references to australiancuttingboards.com.au
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Australian Cutting Boards, and its subsidiaries, associates and officers, unless otherwise stated. References to “user” “users” are references to our website visitors, website users and customers.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address:
The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of Australian Cutting Boards Use of these trademarks and logos is strictly prohibited except with Our express, written consent.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Queensland.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
To place an order with Australian Cutting Boards you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
Orders and Contracts
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. When you submit an Order to us, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of the Products, this shall in any event constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded.
- No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.
- You shall pay for the Product in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit or debit card details from a credit or debit card company acceptable to us or by Paypal, which we require in order to process your order. Alternatively, you may pay by any method that we have said is acceptable to us, but in any event, we shall not be bound to supply before we have received cleared funds in full. Please note that we only accept payment by credit and debit cards where those cards are issued by an Australian or New Zealand-based financial institution.
- If you are asked for details of a payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card or account. The card or account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
- You undertake and warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment methods which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact email@example.com immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
- We try very hard to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your Order will need to be validated by us as part of our acceptance procedure. If the price for the Order changes before we accept your Order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price.
- A Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Confirmation of Order. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until we have sent a Confirmation of Order in relation to those Products.
- You must only submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- paid to us under the applicable Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided for in clause 5.11(a) above).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
Our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without notification. Date last updated. 19th Feb 2020.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us.
Our other Policies form part of our terms and conditions.