THE LASER DESIGNS EXAMPLES
Messages of Love Laser Engraved Cutting Boards.
ABOUT THE CUTTING BOARDS
We pride ourselves on offering individual random shaped boards which are within the specified measurements but are unique shapes and colours.
Unlike other chopping boards on the market, we make our boards from one solid piece of timber therefore we do not use toxic glue.
Our timber will not crack as we only use kiln-dried timber that has been dried correctly.
Camphor Laurel Cutting Boards are made locally on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
Our boards have many different grains and colours which means no two boards are the same.
THE CHOPPING BOARDS ARE UNIQUE SHAPES AND COMPRISE OF ONE PIECE OF TIMBER.
ABOUT THE LASER ENGRAVING
Messages of Love Laser Engraved Cutting Boards. All the engravings on the website are templates and are supplied with the one size and font style. The reason is to be cost-effective.
The engravings are made on the front left or right side, depending on the shape and colour of the cutting board. This is at our discretion. Read Full Details Here.
As our website only shows templates we have attached a photo so that you can actually view our engraving quality.
THIS IS AN ACTUAL LASER ENGRAVED BOARD, SHOWING EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK.
ABOUT POSTAGE AND DELIVERY
We engrave and ship within a few days. Delivery depends on your location within Australia. Your order will be sent from the Sunshine Coast, Qld. Please allow for these factors when you place your order with us.
CUTTING BOARD CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Our boards are easy to maintain. Follow our care instructions below to get the most out of your new cutting board.
- For everyday use, your chopping board can be washed in the sink with soapy water (detergent).
- Your board MUST be stored upright on it’s edge. Let the board stand upright on the dish drainer, or standing upright against a wall or special drying rack. You can also hang it up by the hole, if it has one.
- Leaving the board flat while wet, will cause problems with mould and cupping.
- Because the cutting board is one piece of timber, it needs to dry evenly on both sides.
- If cupping (warping) does occur, One way to fix the issue is to lay the cupping side up with a very damp cloth on the board. This helps to add moisture to the timber and stretch the cupping side back out.
- Oiling your board every couple of months, has many benefits. Even though cleaning your board with detergent is essential, it does tend to dry out your board. Regularly oiling your cutting board is required to keep the timber supple.
- Your board will also dry much quicker, either by hanging or safely sitting it in the draining rack. Also, a barrier of oil, will not let water penetrate and soak the whole board, meaning it will dry quicker.
- Food will not stain or stick to your board. Garlic, onion, turmeric, mushrooms etc will not stain or leave an odour in the boards.
- The only oil that will not go rancid is Grapeseed oil. Therefore we highly recommend it to oil your chopping board.
- This food grade oil, can be obtained from your local supermarket. It has no smell and no taste.
If you have any further questions about care instructions for your board, please contact us.
Please also read our return policy before purchasing your board.
These unique Cutting boards make a great gift for an upcoming wedding, for serving at the wedding reception, or even as an engagement present etc.
An ideal board to be used anytime to serve cheeses, dips, chips etc on the lasered side of the board and use the plain side for everyday chopping, a dual purpose cutting board.