Wholesale Large Camphor Laurel Chopping/Cutting Board
Wholesale lots Ideal for restaurants, corporate and business events, and real estate agents.
(Postage on bulk and wholesale lots will vary depending on your location and the shipping options available. Contact us for a postage quote to your location) This Wholesale Large Random Shaped Camphor Laurel Cutting Board is made from our kiln dried camphor laurel timber, meaning it has many different grains and colours.
Made from one solid piece of timber, our platter boards have no glue and no laminating.
Being handmade, our servers accentuate the multitude of different beautiful grains and colours.
This random shaped hand made cutting board is individual in size, colour and shape.
Due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties in the timber, this is a safe surface to serve all foods. In other words, the natural components of the timber help to keep your boards safe.
This board measures 49cm x 27-30cm approx.
It is an ideal addition to the kitchen of a family of 4 or more.
With its larger surface, preparation ingredients for curries, stir-fry or similar is easy, as it can accommodate all the chopping to be done with ease, all at once, no need to change boards for meats, fish and vegetables, prepare it all on one board.
Free Laser Engraved Business Name, Logo or Message.
When you order 25 or more cutting boards, you can have your Business Name, Event, Logo or short message laser engraved free of charge. A great way to advertise your event or company.
Our boards are easy to maintain. Follow our care instructions below to get the most out of your new cutting board.
- For everyday use, your chopping board can be washed in the sink with soapy water (detergent).
- Your board MUST be stored upright on it’s edge. Let the board stand upright on the dish drainer, or standing upright against a wall or special drying rack. You can also hang it up by the hole, if it has one.
- Leaving the board flat while wet, will cause problems with mould and cupping.
- Because the cutting board is one piece of timber, it needs to dry evenly on both sides.
- If cupping (warping) does occur, One way to fix the issue is to lay the cupping side up with a very damp cloth on the board. This helps to add moisture to the timber and stretch the cupping side back out.
- Oiling your board every couple of months, has many benefits. Even though cleaning your board with detergent is essential, it does tend to dry out your board. Regularly oiling your cutting board is required to keep the timber supple.
- Your board will also dry much quicker, either by hanging or safely sitting it in the draining rack. Also, a barrier of oil, will not let water penetrate and soak the whole board, meaning it will dry quicker.
- Food will not stain or stick to your board. Garlic, onion, turmeric, mushrooms etc will not stain or leave an odour in the boards.
- The only oil that will not go rancid is Grapeseed oil. Therefore we highly recommend it to oil your chopping board.
- This food grade oil, can be obtained from your local supermarket. It has no smell and no taste.
If you have any further questions about care instructions for your board, please contact us.
Please also read our return policy before purchasing your board.